With features that surpass traditional mop buckets, the new generation of WaveBrake® helps to clean floors with less effort to get the job done safer, without sacrificing quality and durability.
Features and Benefits:
- IMPROVE SAFETY AND PRODUCTIVITY Patented WaveBrake baffles result in less splashing while mopping and maneuvering, helping to create a safer environment for patrons and staff. Additionally, water stays in the bucket, eliminating unnecessary trips to the storage closet to fill up the bucket, enhancing productivity.
- 80% LESS SPLASHING – Molded-in WaveBrake baffles disrupt wave formation, reducing splash up to 80% versus leading competitors. *versus competitive U.S. 35qt single compartment mop bucket and wringer, not including divider bucket and accessories.
- CONVENIENT TO EMPTY The new generation of the WaveBrake mop bucket is designed to safely empty water with less effort. Integrated handles, sink ledge, and a pour spout provide control while lifting and emptying, for a safe and stable emptying process.
- INTEGRATED HANDLES AND SINK LEDGE Lift and empty the mop bucket easily, with less strain.
- POUR SPOUT Helps prevent water from spilling on to floors while emptying dirty water, to help floor remain dry and safe.
- DESIGNED TO LAST The new generation WaveBrake wringer is designed and built to the highest of quality standards. WaveBrake wringers have an industry-leading warranty of 5-years.
- WRINGER Integrated handle on wringer for easy installation and removal. Wringer base is designed to stand upright when removed, to minimize bending while emptying the bucket.
- 5-YEAR WRINGER GUARANTEE The side-press and down-press wringers are designed to last 5-years or 200,000 cycles.
- SECURE WRINGER CONNECTIONS Integrated wringer-guides ensure a secure connection to mop bucket, providing stability while wringing and maneuvering, to help prevent spills.
- WRINGS A VARIETY OF MOP SIZES Wringer effectively wrings a variety of mop sizes, ranging from XS – XL (10oz – 32oz).
- DURABLE AND DEPENDABLE The new generation of WaveBrake is built to last, with features you can continue to depend on.
- DURABLE WRINGER HANDLE Handle is made from steel, with a comfort grip for long-lasting durability.
WAVEBRAKE® JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT BETTER
WaveBrake® was introduced in 2005 with a patented bucket and baffle design that reduced splashing for more efficient, safer mopping. Rubbermaid Commercial Products continues to innovate, improving the industry-leading splash reduction and adding new features that surpass any other traditional mop bucket. These new features help the New Generation WaveBrake® clean floors with less effort to get the job done safer. Proudly made in Winchester, Virginia, WaveBrake® features structural web-molded plastic construction to ensure the highest quality and durability you have come to expect while delivering industry-leading performance.
REDUCES SPLASHING UP TO 80%*
Patented WaveBrake® baffles result in less splashing while mopping and maneuvering, helping to create a safer environment for patrons and staff.
*versus competitive 35Qt U.S. single compartment mop bucket and wringer, not including divider bucket and accessories
A molded-in pour spout and sink ledge help direct water while emptying the mop bucket.
Integrated handles help ensure a secure grip to lift and empty the mop bucket.
Integrated wringer handle makes removing the wringer easy and convenient; wringer base is designed to stand upright to minimize bending over.
DURABLE WRINGER HANDLE
WaveBrake® wringer handle is made with steel and includes a comfort grip to help make wringing easy.
Non-marking casters will not scuff floors to keep them looking their best.
DIRTY WATER BUCKET
The WaveBrake® Dirty Water Bucket nests below the wringer to keep the dirty water separate to help reduce risk of cross-contamination.
CONVENIENT MOP HOLDER
Flared wringer design allows mop handle to conveniently rest on the side of the wringer while not in use.