HYGEN™ 18″ MICROFIBER WET PAD, HIGH ABSORBENCY, BLUE
HYGEN™ Microfiber High Absorbency Wet Pads are purposely designed to help Healthcare facilities reduce the risk of costly HAIs by maintaining cleaner and safer environments with products that have superior efficacy and improve worker productivity. Innovative Microfiber technology is proven to remove 99.9% of tested viruses and bacteria*, combining superior microfiber with built-in scrubber technology in the patented zig-zag design.
Features and Benefits:
- Split microfiber removes 99.9% of tested virus and bacteria with water only*
- High-quality, 16-split microfiber penetrates deeper for a superior clean
- Addresses big spills by absorbing up to 24 oz of liquid
- Patented zig-zag design packs 17% more microfiber in each mop than conventional microfiber mops
- Double finished edges and colored edge tape help retain product shape over time and provide added durability
- Tested to withstand 200 launderings to CDC guidelines in hot water (160F) with chlorine bleach
- Optimized face material construction balances drag force and cleaning efficacy for an effortless experience
- Chlorine resistant dye provides superior color-fastness to help cloths maintain color throughout laundering
- Industry-leading loop back is made of 100% polyester and securely attaches to frame, even after laundering
- *Based on third-party testing on VCT surface with water only. Tested virus: Feline Calicivirus. Tested Bacteria: Clostridioides difficile (C. diff), Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Not tested on COVID’-19.